February 4, 2010

Getting back to crafting with cupcake cards


I've neglected this blog for quite some time after doing little-to-no crafting last year. But this year I resolved to get back to my crafts. One of my recent projects was making a bunch of cupcake cards over the holidays with cute cupcake embellishments I got from my secret Santa this past year.

I love pink so this one is my favorite.



 

I also used an ice cream sticker for one of the cards so it's not technically a cupcake card.

The puffy heart on a couple of the cards is cut out from this ribbon. Cool stuff, huh? I'm afraid to use all of it, because I have no idea where I'd find more.



The papers are from the Basic Grey Cupcake Collection 6x6 pack. The cupcakes are Martha Stewart stickers.

Basic Grey 12 Inch by 12 Inch Cupcake Collection Pack

I also made a cupcake card with Memory Box paper so it has a more clean, graphic feel to it:


I've actually been quite good about doing more crafty stuff this year so I'll be posting more finished projects soon!

2 comments:

Tami said...

very happy to see you cracking the proverbial whip on this project!

Sonja said...

Tami, OMG, you are killin me, girl! hahaha!

Related Posts with Thumbnails