April 25, 2008

Luggage Tag


I got some epoxy dimensional clear tag stickers recently so I decided to make a luggage tag for my craft tote. First I applied some SEI butterfly and flower (the row of three orange flowers) rub-ons onto white cardstock. Then I stuck on the epoxy sticker. But I felt it was missing something so I added some plastic-y flower stickers randomly placed all over to cover most of the tag. And so the back didn't look plain, I adhered pink cardstock and rubbed on another SEI flower on that. Voila!

2 comments:

BrickandBrack said...

i would like to make similar luggage tags as wedding favors- where did you purchase the plastic luggage tag itself? thanks!

Sonja said...

What a good idea, Michelle! But there's no plastic tag. It's just a tag-shaped epoxy sticker stuck onto a piece of cardstock that I decorated. I don't know the brand of the stickers I got. But it had several different tag shapes so that would work well for your favors. Best wishes with your favors. I'd love to see what you make!

Related Posts with Thumbnails